**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

She-Hulk Is Steadily Becoming One Of My Favorites, Especially For Map 5 Hyp

She-Hulk really is the perfect counter for Map 5 AQ Hyp. Did this one-shot with an unduped 5* r3 version. Fight was the 2nd section Hyp on Day 3 of AQ. Managed to get up to 15 furies and was doing near 10k damage. Seriously considering her for r4.

Comments

• SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    How do you fight hyp? What is your strategy?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    That taunt is the game changer for her as long as it's a good L1.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    She hulk is putting in serious work, top 4 science champ imo
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145

How do you fight hyp? What is your strategy?

Every fury places a 15% taunt. Every sp1 adds another fury and you can also gain furies from basic attacks, and every time the Defender uses a special, it resets all the furies. So once you're up to 5 furies, the Defender has a 75% taunt on him and is pretty much guaranteed to fire off specials as soon as a bar is full. So basically play smart until you have 5-6 furies, then it's basically on cruise control. I just spam sp1 to add a fury and Dodge his sp1. The damage ramp up is insane, and because the furies are passive, you can start gaining them immediately.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I have been using she hulk for hype as well...she has been putting in serious work.against him...I am able to one shot hype mini with my 4/55 she hulk with a full yellow bar...I just build upto 6-7 furies which with a decent amount of luck takes a couple of sp1 and after that I just build upto sp2s and try to keep the petrify up as much as possible while chaining heavies to normal combos
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited July 2019
    I wholeheartedly agree. Since ranking my she hulk to 4/55 it’s made fighting Hyperion a breeze. Her passive taunt really helps, almost a guaranteed sp1 each time, or if you’re more offensive, an sp2 if you push him that far. Plus then when you get to your own sp2 it’s so satisfying to cancel out his power gain with her petrify 😁 just used her to 100% the hype boss on 5.4.3. Big fan of her furies and red hulk synergy