**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Passive Unstoppable effects not working right?

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
So over the past month, I've been noticing some really weird stuff happening. And it's all around these Passive Unstoppable effects.
So the two major things I've been seeing happen are:
- I take no damage when intercepting an opponent with a Passive Unstoppable effect. Have not continued a combo after this has occurred, so I don't know whether it's ONLY intercepts or not.
- After intercepting an opponent with Passive Unstoppable, I am still able to parry the next hit. They won't interrupt my combo if I intercept...

Scenarios where I've seen this happening:
- Kingpin
- Death's Embrace Hela (I've only tried the one in 5.4, but I expect it to not just be for that one...) (using Spider-Gwen to turn off Unstoppable, but I'm still able to do heavies against the first Unstoppable, which I really shouldn't (before, I've been punished for doing heavies against unstoppable because the stun timer is just a bit too short or something) )
- Mighty Charge 2 or 3 (namely the ones on the spider-verse bosses in the EQ)
- Unstoppable Heavies (I can't remember what the node is called...)
- I think there was a time where this was happening with a Rhino somewhere? Or maybe it was a Gladiator Hulk...

Sadly I don't have video evidence of this (I don't have any way to record my iPad's screen; it's too old), but if Kabam could look at this, that would be great...

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,280 ★★★★
    Why would you report bugs that benefit us lmao

Anyways, this has been a thing for a long time. I think it's partially to help Aegis-Intercept NOT be impossible if Rhino is on it.