**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would win #21

UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 5,400 ★★★★★
It's quite the boring day for our favorite mouthy merc. He's sitting in his pool-cave [not a thing] right under pool-manor [also not a thing] (it should be a thing though) thinking about what's most precious in his life.

While gently running a finger over a picture of his all time favorite hero spider-man he left out a frustrated sigh [that sounded more like moaning to me...].

No matter how hard he tried, never did his life-long bro-love realize how he is in fact and without a doubt his number 1 fan [he tried to kill him multiple times] (but he never did - gotcha).

But then he has an idea. Maybe for spidey to accept him as his biggest fan of all time he needs to be his very first fan [... I'm listening].

His plan is laid out in mere seconds (that's a nice picture of spidey you draw there - I really dig the hearts). All he needed to do is ask his second best friend cable to help him get back in time to the day spider-man became spider-man.

His pool-computer [why am I even trying] helped him find out everything he needed to know. He needed to go back to the point at which peter parker (what a nerd) was bitten by a radioactive spider.

A quick inter-timeline-call and some sparkling specials effects later and he was there. He could see peter, his pool-senses tingling in excitement [keep those hands where I can see them] (don't ruin this).

But then [oh no...] wade had an even better idea [oh please no...]. What if peter (let him finish) was to become wades biggest fan? [That's it I'm leaving] (yeah good luck with that)

He could be his savior AND be loved by all of new york. [Cable explicitly told you several times not to change...] (lalalala blablabla lalala)

In the last second wade pushed a completely confused peter out of the way to have the spider land on him instead.

Who would win?

Who would win #21 11 votes

New York City
9%
TaZ_4178 1 vote
Deadpool
90%
Duke_SilverLordNeoX_Factor_AgentEtjamaLordBeaverbrokeÆgon0710FreeToPlay_21Too_qikSkillful_starBreadyboy 10 votes