**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

just another guy complaining about the champion boss act 6.2!!

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
who designed this fight???
i saw a post few days ago saying he bought odin and still couldnt do last 10%!!! well here i am another guy,didnt buy it but it was hard grinded 3k units and i am still standing on last 10% after spending all my inventory, revives,health pots,boosts and so on!!!
- i would like to say for a 'normal' person this fight is impossible no matter if u use shehulk,morningstar and what not. i used them and couldnt do anything! bye bye
- thanks for making me quit my favorite past time from last 4 years

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The last 10% is doable once you learn to dash in before the headbutt and dex from that, practice it in duels, I got the last 10% down on one of my runs using an Unboosted ss on 40% health using that strategy
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    This is a super hard fight... you should practice the dex mechanic on a duel a bunch.. once you get it down it’s still hard, but doable. I understand the frustration.. it gets easier though as you practice. Good luck!!!

🐻
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    I don’t understand the problem people have with him. It’s the toughest fight in the game, it’s supposed to be hard. It’s suicide to do it without having the right champs and not worth the units trying to push through him. I used an unawakened 6* Sypreme and then 5* 4/55 Beardo for the last 10%, spend 3 revives.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    They should bump up the dex window in that s1 I’ve been stuck on the fight and it’s frustrating, no beardo so have to use the run in method on the s1 (r3 she hulk cant sustain block damage) I’ve had 3 charges off but just find that window of dex on the final hit so small
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

You played 4 years and csnt evade champions sp1?

I'm so glad they made a skill fight finally and removed credit warriors from finishing.

Spending is only bad and unfair when it's buying offers and crystals, not when it's done to complete content you aren't ready for
    I disagree I think every fight should reward SKILL. Not how big your wallet is no fight should be won because you can spend to.do so. Would be a much better game imo

Champion cant be beat by 5000 dollars and that is amazing to me..

#Getgood or #getbent
    My statement was horribly sarcastic. Buying offers and crystals is just what gets hate aroubd here but people have no problem with someone dropping thousands of units on one fight bc they aren't actually ready for the content. It's laughable really.

I actually agree. I think people being so bent out of shape about the fight is hilarious considering this is exactly what people have been asking for.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Lormif said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

You played 4 years and csnt evade champions sp1?

I'm so glad they made a skill fight finally and removed credit warriors from finishing.

Spending is only bad and unfair when it's buying offers and crystals, not when it's done to complete content you aren't ready for
    I disagree I think every fight should reward SKILL. Not how big your wallet is no fight should be won because you can spend to.do so. Would be a much better game imo

Champion cant be beat by 5000 dollars and that is amazing to me..

#Getgood or #getbent
    It would be a better game for you, but would have a lot less players and therefore a lot less revenue and would die faster.
    So a game can only succeed if you make it easy? Or let people spend to win?
    Well that's just a sad world.

I grew up with the impression that people with skill would succeed and the rest can just die off and nobody would care as they offer nothing to society
    first of all.. sorry for ur upbringing . but if u must know i am almost free to play player and got this far with only grinding units from arena ,waiting months to save resources and going in quest prepared not to b stuck there,and it has worked so far ,did labyrinth,variants variant 2 100%,all acts 100%,,
    so yeh i agree with you on one point ,if it is skill based ,game has out grown me skill wise,so i did sell all my 4*,3* and quit alliance and game completely . so at peace now finnaly i guess . 😊👍🏼
    good luck for ur future comments
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    duel = Cowhale
    you do not have to block in order to get dexterity so you can use any champ that you want.
    Just practice it...
  • Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    I don't think it would have been so bad if the boss had a ranged special attack. But the fact that you got to be so close or use the dash in technique to get a dex is bad. Plus a lot of the times it's hard to dex that headbutt you just Dodge it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

I would like for the 4 disagrees please explain why you disagree with the notion that it can be soloed and that throwing money isn’t going to help you.
    This boss is probably the only one that takes skill and some champs
    LOL maestro can be done with just spending a ton. 5.4.6 ultron can be done by spending. Both variants can’t be done by spending
    All this boss needs is a counter to unstoppable buffs

Ther a bit of a flow yes everything you said can be done with a lot of cash but not the best way to use let just so 100000$ one a Mobil game
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I took him down to 10% easily with She Hulk. Messed up and revived 6 times. I took a break and dueled Cowhale's Champoin with my 3* She Hulk for an hour. Went back in and dropped him with a 20% revive. Just practice the dex a lot and it gets easy.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    @Kalantak don't listen to all these guys trolling you and telling you to just get good like they did. What you have to do is get any mystic champ, max out mystic dispersion and you will get a full bar of power in between specials so you can avoid getting hit by using a special whenever you get in trouble or get backed against the wall. Personally, i used Loki because you steal his buffs with every sp3. I spent an all my f2p units on just the Champion day 1, as soon as I maxed out mystic dispersion took me 3 tries to get it done.
  • Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29
    I like when they put some boss where you need practice and skill to finish him, because many players always defeat the boss with full champs 5/65 / suicide masteries and units.
    This boss you need to do a some mechanic like nameless thanos, is better than hit-hit-hit and kill it.

Watch many videos and try him only with revive lvl 1 to learn how to evade his SA1 like you can evade SA1 of void, and will be easy to you. I think the last part is more practice than the 90% of the fight because you need a counter buff champion for his unstoppable.

Sorry for my english.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    @HENRIQUE_FORTE I think you got the pattern down correctly. Kabam has now thrown 2 fights that can't be beat based on units so next time take a breather and watch youtube videos to see all the tactics to defeat the boss like the legend run guys did. Kabam got my units with nameless Thanos and the Champion I won't fall for it a third time.

@SquishyjrThe_4TH I know it takes skill, the problem is the units spent to complete it. When you have the special to reset and try again you avoid dying which is the real issue. So I don't know how anything I said was hypocritical when I'm the only one who provided the easiest method to beat the Champion. No one said skill isn't required, I just don't appreciate the just get good response.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★

@HENRIQUE_FORTE I think you got the pattern down correctly. Kabam has now thrown 2 fights that can't be beat based on units so next time take a breather and watch youtube videos to see all the tactics to defeat the boss like the legend run guys did. Kabam got my units with nameless Thanos and the Champion I won't fall for it a third time.

@SquishyjrThe_4TH I know it takes skill, the problem is the units spent to complete it. When you have the special to reset and try again you avoid dying which is the real issue. So I don't know how anything I said was hypocritical when I'm the only one who provided the easiest method to beat the Champion. No one said skill isn't required, I just don't appreciate the just get good response.

My original comment was deleted, which means I was spot on.