**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick Fury Evade Synergy is “Not working as intended”

Nick fury’s evade synergy hasn’t been working for me. I went into rol against winter soldier with a 3* aegon, just to see how high of a combo I could get. I was using Nick Fury’s synergy with quake, and all three times, I got hit, then the synergy would trigger. I would evade a hit that had already happened. Once I got up to a Combo around 800, I evaded before I had the chance to dexterity, (and it was quite obvious I wasn’t going to get hit) and I evaded before the hit would have made contact, causing me to get hit.

Comments

• Options
    SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 60
    I did try the same thing with a 5* r3 darkhawk, and I did not get this bug. It may be a problem with aegon specifically.
  • Options
    JdubU13JdubU13 Posts: 1
    How do I draw additional attention to this bug, because it isn’t just Aegon, it’s all chars other then just the beginning of some fights, most of my chars utilizing this synergy die with all 3 evades still sitting in the upper left corner... PLEASE fix this!!!
  • Options
    Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Post a vid. I did some testing and didn't have it happen once.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s been happening to me with aegon in lol aswell, the first attack hits me then I evade, very strange
  • Options
    SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 60
    I can now confirm it isn’t just aegon. Champions will randomly be hit, with the word evade showing up shortly after.