**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Introduce Champion Statistics

I was a baseball fan as a kid, so I love statistics. I think it would be really fascinating to add a list of 10-30 "stats" for each of our champions tracking their performance and our ability to use them. This would also be very practical...because for example maybe I actually do fight well with Kamala Khan or Vulture I just don't like them, or maybe I think I'm really good with someone who is considered a God champion or who has Regen but actually I fight better with someone else. (I have devastated with Luke Cage, whereas Rogue is hard for me to use.)

Obviously autobotted fights shouldn't count, and the question of how to deal with boosts is interesting but doable...

The biggest problem would be not being able to show stats retroactively...I think that's probably fine though...even if you're at level 60 and can't show your stats from the last 6 years, the stats for this year are still interesting.

This could start quite simply but could be expanded. Possible categories:

Wins and Losses for each game mode.
Upsets: Wins and Losses against champions with a higher rating.
Wins and Losses against a particular champion.
(Favorite and least favorite opponents (here you'd have to ignore sentinels and drones))
Shutouts (Not getting hit)
100%'s (KOs where your champion still has 100% health)
Avg. Damage per minute. (That one might be harder)
Avg. life loss per match.
Life loss to damage ratio.
Hits to hits allowed ratio.
Boss Kills in AQ (By AQ Level) and AW.
Biggest enemy destroyed in one fight by rating.
Longest Winning Streak.
AW Defense Kills.
AW Defense Kills Avg Per War.
SP1 vs SP2 vs SP3 Use %.

Overall Stats:
Favorite Champs by Usage
Most effective Champs by Win-Loss (Sort by Star rating and have a low bar of like more than 20 fights)
Least Effective champs by Win-Loss
Biggest Upset.
Longest Winning Streak.

I'm sure there are plenty more ways to slice and dice the stats, but you get the idea.

The reasons for doing this:
1)The ability to accurately gague your ability to use your own champs and make rank up decisions and choose which champions to use for certain quests.
2)Bragging/comparing.
3)It's fun.