**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Searching 3 BG 55555 AQ focussed Alliance :)

Hey guys,
my ingame Name is VenømTheTree and this is my account:

My Teams would look like this:

Medusa, Crossbones and The Hood for AW attack
Def Team is weak, i know: Cyclops, Omega Red, Morningstar, Heimdal and Miles Morales

AQ Team is Venom the Duck, Venom and Colossus

I hope to get an alliance where mistakes arent blamed to much, because as i am new to map 5 i may do some at the beginning.

Conclusion:
If you search for a nice Person who wants to learn and grow a lot and who is activ as much as possible, who reacts to advice and orders and who likes to Chat with his teammates then i may be the right Person for you.

If youre alliance is friendly and helpful to beginners (in Terms of higher Tier aw and aq) and you do 5 x 3 map 5 or 5 x2 map5 and one map 4 then youre alliance may be the right Thing for me. Preferences would be alliances with nearly full members, because it makes AQ much easier!

I can be contacted on LINE, my Name there is BrudixTree, but also on the Forums i am online every day to check whats going on, so you can contact me here, too :)

Hope to here from you, soon <3

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Just one more Thing: My account may not look like an account of sb who has too much experience in the game, but actually i am really into this game and know a lot of things concerning many champs, how to Play against them and so on...
  • ZjieeeZjieee Posts: 45
    Hi there,

My allli is open right now [NAYTS]
    I am actually rebuilding it. Sot there will be map 5/4/3 involved the first few weeks.

Maybe this could sound like a good opportunity to show what you got in you.

Line will be required to communicate:

If you feel interested, add me
    IGN: JustZ
    Line: Zjieee

Best of luck
    Zjieee said:

Hi there,

My allli is open right now [NAYTS]
    I am actually rebuilding it. Sot there will be map 5/4/3 involved the first few weeks.

Maybe this could sound like a good opportunity to show what you got in you.

Line will be required to communicate:

If you feel interested, add me
    IGN: JustZ
    Line: Zjieee

Best of luck

Hey, thx for youre answer!
    Just to know, when are you gonna have the 55555 again? Because at the Moment i am already in a 543 and i would stay there then :/
  • ZjieeeZjieee Posts: 45
    It all depends on how fast it can fill up with the right ppl.
    Building an alli is a tough business. Forums are full of ppl looking for an alli, but only if its a stable one. Once they hear its somehow not fill they hook off.

Also the demand for recruits is higher then the offer.

So in all honesty i cannot give u a proper answer on that.
    Zjieee said:

It all depends on how fast it can fill up with the right ppl.
    Building an alli is a tough business. Forums are full of ppl looking for an alli, but only if its a stable one. Once they hear its somehow not fill they hook off.

Also the demand for recruits is higher then the offer.

So in all honesty i cannot give u a proper answer on that.

Can you maybe post a Screen how youre alliance Looks at the Moment? Because its somehow important that the alli is stable, yes. I was in a really unstable alliance, which wasnt even able to finish 2 map 4s ( i still loved to Play with These People they were incredibly nice <3 thats the most impotant Thing imo)
    So i am sorry but i really wanna do big changes and become better asap, thats why map 5 is so important to me :/