**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

She-Hulks fury is broken

So my buddy just sent me this video and it proves that she hulk is not gaining furies correctly. I tested out my She-Hulk just now and it definitely does not work. When she is supposed to gain a fury buff she doesn't get one. The text appears on the screen and reads fury but she doesn't get the buff. I'm not sure what's going on because they definitely appear during the fight. It's like they are incredibly delayed or they are not activating reliablely. Anyone else have any thoughts? Check out the video.

https://youtu.be/zGfpmLXfTnQ

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    It’s a weird text issue. Opponents throwing their special only refreshes any furies you already have. Your friend didn’t have any previous to Jane Foster throwing her special so she still wouldn’t have any. They should remove the fury text if you don’t have any furies to avoid such confusion
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

It’s a weird text issue. Opponents throwing their special only refreshes any furies you already have. Your friend didn’t have any previous to Jane Foster throwing her special so she still wouldn’t have any. They should remove the fury text if you don’t have any furies to avoid such confusion

I'll double check later, thanks!!!
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

She’s not broken
    It’s just a visual glitch. She only gets furies by getting hit or hitting the opponent each with an 11% and activating her sp1
    Her ability literally said that her opponents refresh her furies on their sp activation

Yeah I know how she works, she gets them from all attacks so she would still get them if she was attacked and blocked the attack.