**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beating SpiderGwen

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
I am having trouble doing a 100% of chapter 1 of the Master EQ. I can get to the end with pretty healthy champs but really struggle to beat the SpiderGwen boss that regens. I have been able to beat her twice with Venom but have had to use lots of potions. I think my team is good enough, but my skill level and knowledge may not be high enough yet. Does anyone have a video or tips of how to beat Gwen with Venom or any of my other champs?
Here are my best champs (they are all unduped):
Venom 4* r4
Corvus 5*r2
AA 4* r4
Vision 4* r4
Omega Red 4* r4
Ghost 4* r4

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You can do it with venom just by playing aggressive and not letting the regen build, ghost you could do phase 1 hit repeat so she can’t be evaded
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Thanks for the input!
    Yes, my trouble is that she keeps gaining so much health. Whenever I bring her down she does that spider jump thing and regens like crazy. Umberto, what do you mean by "eat her regen with your sp1"?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Venom is ur best option for spidergwen. Just play aggressively so she cant build up regen
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

Thanks for the input!
    Yes, my trouble is that she keeps gaining so much health. Whenever I bring her down she does that spider jump thing and regens like crazy. Umberto, what do you mean by "eat her regen with your sp1"?

Venom can nullify/eat enemy buffs with his Sp1. Use it whenever she gains Regen. It'll be unlockable under the right circumstances too. The best part is that she can't evade against Venom. I one-shotted this fight with my own R4 Venom.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Thanks for the input!

Venom can nullify/eat enemy buffs with his Sp1. Use it whenever she gains Regen. It'll be unlockable under the right circumstances too. The best part is that she can't evade against Venom. I one-shotted this fight with my own R4 Venom.
    If i recall the regen is passive so venom cant eat it
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,246 ★★★★★
    Venom is the best bet. Vision is an option if you can Heal Block. AA if you get Neurotoxins in. UC she was a pain. I had the most success with Karnak and aggression.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

Etjama said:

Thanks for the input!

If i recall the regen is passive so venom cant eat it
    Ah, nevermind about that then. Either way, Venom makes it an easy fight. I didn't know cause I didn't try to eat it. I just built up to Sp2 for that crazy damage and some bleeds. Just hammer on him and it'll be easy. Trick is to make the fight as quick as possible. If you get to a point where she's gaining more health than you're taking down, just leave the fight and use Vision with his Heal Block as @GroundedWisdom mentioned.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

I am having trouble doing a 100% of chapter 1 of the Master EQ. I can get to the end with pretty healthy champs but really struggle to beat the SpiderGwen boss that regens. I have been able to beat her twice with Venom but have had to use lots of potions. I think my team is good enough, but my skill level and knowledge may not be high enough yet. Does anyone have a video or tips of how to beat Gwen with Venom or any of my other champs?
    Here are my best champs (they are all unduped):
    Venom 4* r4
    Corvus 5*r2
    AA 4* r4
    Vision 4* r4
    Omega Red 4* r4
    Ghost 4* r4

you can also use AA, even if unduped: poison reduce regen rate, so with 4 poison your opponent won't regen at all, while taking a lot of damage from both poison and bleed :smile: but, as others have mentioned, Venom is by far your best weapon. do you have a Sym Supreme, by any chance? his synergy with Venom could be useful :)