**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Regarding suicide masteries

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey mates, I'm not even close to be an experienced player, I mean I have two 5 stars at r5 and I'm Cavalier already, but I feel that I rushed in to content too much, been only playing for one year and a half.

That said, I was wondering what's your experience with suicide masteries, I use them since I knew they increase attack and that was a long time ago so I'm used to them, using inmune champs, relying on sp3 and that style of playing. Right now I'm considering reset my masteries so not Suicides be use and the real question if will I see a noticeable difference, anyone has experienced this? Cause to me is really nice hits that go up to 10k of damage and that stuff

Those who will say "try it and you'll see" know that I will try it, just wondering if anyone else has this experience.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What champs do you use mostly? That’s the main decider with suicides it no suicides, also do you do much arena
  • Options
    I don't do arena at all.

My champs are ghost, dominó as r5. And R4 vtd, quake, cap iw void, starky those are the one I used the most.

As 6 stars corvus, Emma stone, cap iw, killmonger..
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Playing without suicides is like using swimming ring in the pool so shallow that you can stand in it
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Im in the exact opposite situation. I maxxed deep wounds and have used that since i was able to. I have never tried any of the suicide masteries. Ive been thinking about trying them but i dont do arena at all. I hear thats where they help the most. I mainly use killmonger, domino, corvus, omega red, hype, emma frost and ghost rider. Im not even sure what combo of masteries to try and should i keep deep wounds maxxed out? Im just worried about messing with my mastery points cuz the 1 time i tried it i didnt write down my original build and it completely messed up my playstyle until i got used to it after a few weeks.
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    I think without suicides your missing a lot.
    I put suicides on and never looked back
  • Options
    What a dilemma.

It's nice thought to know there is people on the same situation.

I'll be reseting my masteries a soon and maybe update this post to lead some feedback thank you all.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I don't run Suicides.