**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Hyperion special attack do you use the most?

DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I'm still learning the mechanics of Hyperion. Sometimes I like to use special 1 to try to stack his incenerate (which almost no one is immune to) but his special 2 often stuns and his special 3 can set up how regeneration. So I'm curious what special the seasoned vets use most with him

Which Hyperion special attack do you use the most? 45 votes

Special 1
20%
Draco2199ShrimkinsDrOctavius2_2Viper1987YellsomeTheManMythLegendhydrogohardSamuel030sDseptykon13 9 votes
Special 2
68%
tlhJOHNOSA1995GbSarkarThebgj01Noob_2yrsAEG93StefffRednick69Dropfaith_solidsnakezuffybeaupoemwSWeaponXrexpanickLegendsForgedDelta_14VartoxF4k3_GaM3rthanks4playingSungj 31 votes
Special 3
11%
Jay_IberoSpity68Deadbyrd9TheMageHunterViper83 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    StefffStefff Posts: 121
    edited August 2017
    Special 2
    With the SP2, if you stun, you can get in two heavies which provides 3-5 fury charges. Hype's regen is too underwhelming to use the SP3 most of the time. I do use the SP1 occasionally against regen champions (it synergizes really well with the despair mastery) but the most important thing with hyperion is to just keep building fury. Use heavies when you parry, etc.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Special 3
    Just kidding. I heavy after parried until I have the I2 and then I use it for a lot of damage
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Special 2
    L2 all the way
  • Options
    Special 2
    Btw, hype regen is good actually, with the increased buff duration he regens about 4.3k health at rank 5
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Special 1
    I usually parry, heavy, then use an L1. The incinerate damage is huge and I just spam L1 over and over.
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Either L1 or L2
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Special 3
    I've only used him in arena and he builds to s3 so quick it guarantees the fight over.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Special 1
    Parry --> heavy --> sp1 --> parry --> heavy --> sp1

sp2 is decent but after some fury stacks the incinerate does a ton of damage.
  • Options
    Special 2
    Parry, heavy, parry, heavy, sp2, heavy, heavy...parry, hit...fight is over b4 even this
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Special 3
    I use the sp3 once to get his attack and armor up then its all sp2