**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Evade bugs (as intended)

Spidy evading mid special or long heavy. Here's the kabam response...

Thank you for reaching out to us. My name is Marvelous Don Fury, and I will be assisting you.

First off, I would like to apologize for the frustration this has caused. I can assure you that this was not a bug. Spider-man is able to Evade any hit within an attack. It is within the realm of possibility for Spider-man to divide the second hit in Star-Lord SP2 attack. It is also possible for Spider-man to be hit by the first part and block the second part of Star-Lord SP2 attack as well. I do hope this will help clear that up for you.

Comments

• Teach_me1Teach_me1 Member Posts: 2
    In addition, the instant evade then attack is back. As well as the intercept evade dealing damage to our champs...

When will these be fixed???
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Member Posts: 399
    Well, they're right tho, spidey used to evade my sl l2 projectile since i started...i can also intercept without getting hit after the last update, i tried many times in many arenas, he can evade then intercept hit without landing a hit on me
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,713 ★★★★★
    Teach_me1 wrote: »
    In addition, the instant evade then attack is back. As well as the intercept evade dealing damage to our champs...

When will these be fixed???

Wasn't ever fixed. Been happening for over a year.
  • ThisguyThisguy Member Posts: 80
    I get spidy being able to get hit by the 1st part and evade the 2nd part but being able to block it?? How can he evade and block at the same time?
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★
    This is nothing drax has a double hit for medium punch, in war he can now evade my hit and parry it while he's still evading back, stunning me and leaving me wide open
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★
    Sorry i have the drax and spidey and nightcrawler are both stunning him whilst they evade now
  • moonmebabymoonmebaby Member Posts: 41
    The REAL issue is when you have 5 stacks of fury with Crossbones, and Spider-Man STILL evades... explain that one... 5 x 22 = ????

That's the amount of defensive ability SHOULD be lowered, but DOESNT.... that's a bug... and randomaly... while using Iceman, evade champs still evade even though they have coldsnap...