**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Act 6 chap. 1

AanthoAantho Posts: 159
Hello everybody, i was asking myself if Corvus 5 65 will ne a gold choice to become cavaler ? I dont have any counter for crossbones except him, or maybe Morningstar 6*r1 undupped. My only 5 65 je Starky.
Thanks

Comments

• NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    If you run suicides, a 5/65 Corvus is one of the best answer for most of the fights in act6 so far; I've 100% Act 6.1 and I mainly used him and even in act6.2 he still remains one of the best; he is quite good for Crossbones too, you should be able to get a couple of charges on every path in 6.1.5.
    I was able to beat that Crossbones using Corvus and only a couple of revives: just smash till you get to your sp2 and then die, revive and to the same.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,896 ★★★★★
    He can probably do it with boosts and suicides. I'm not a fan of Corvus but I do think he would be able to get him down
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Thank you guys, i m debating on my next 5 65 and your opinions will help me
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    And what about Domino? Can she do the job with Crossbones?