**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Civil Warrior Improvement Idea

gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
He is one of the lesser used champs these days.

But I like his look and the core of his abilities, so to be able to use him more.

1.1 ability to reduce his enemy power gain depending on the number of armor up passives he has (designer choice: if the power gain reduced is limited to power gain over time effects or to the normal power gain, if they limit this to armor up buffs or passives only or to all, if they counter-act this with the number of buffs an enemy has)

1.2 another variation of above is an increase in perfect block depending on the number of armor up passives (designer choice: if it is dependent on active or passive buffs, if they counter-act this with the number of buffs an enemy has)

2. ability to consume an armor up passive buff to get a burst of power gain (maybe 20-33% of power) via dash back hold block (designer choice if they limit it to passive buffs and if it can only be consumed one at a time, etc..)

3. add armor break in his abilities being he has elements of IM og in him. Maybe by consuming an armor up passive via heavy attack or simply by his specials. (this can be in exchange of the heal block if it is on his heavy)

4. add a carry over mechanic on his armor up active buffs and passives to the next fight as all passive buffs.

this is just a list of things i can think to make him viable to the current meta. all suggestions need not be applied.

Comments

• Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    I've always loved his moveset. He's a lot of fun to play with. I think if they leave everything the same but add in an attack boost per armor buff he'd be great. Say 20 percent per buff... maybe. You could get a permanent 80 percent attack with the 4 permanent buffs plus random timed buffs. That's just a guess though. That might be to much or not enough attack boost but hard to say. His biggest problem is his attack against high health champs. I'd love to see him get a little buff to make him more desirable. Just my thoughts anyway... your's are great too.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Utility wise civil warrior is already great,he really doesnt need much,all he needs is some form of damage increase so for ex.
    - increase his attack by 15% for every buff or passive he has
    OR
    - he inflicts direct damage of 20% of his attack per armour up passive he has
    OR
    - if civil warrior has 5+ buffs or passives he can armour shatter enemy for 2100 armour reduction for 15 seconds , additionnally for each armour up buff he has ,he can armour break opponent for 700 reduction for 10 seconds ,he doesnt armour break if enemy is already armour shattered
    OR
    - for each Armour up passive civil warrior converts from armour up buff ,he has 50% chance to gain passive fury increasing his attack by 30%, max stack on armour up and fury passive is - 10. and passive fury works as persistant charge .