Options

So According to u who is the best attack in game

2»

Comments

• Options
    _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    I actually take Hulk everywhere. AQ, AW, Questing. He was my main man in 5.2, Collector even. I know MD in war, but it isn't much issue in tier 3 and he can drop monstrous damage on Mystics while low on health /freshly revived if needed.

Have to agree with this, Hulk at 10% health is like 3k damage every hit
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited August 2017
    Thats a good point.

The sig doesn't increase her damage to my knowledge, but you can get lucky with Switch and score around 30k off the l2, as was said, if both cruelty and fury are proccing. Even more if they've got an armour debuff.

Storm can probably get close with her l2, if they've got a maxed sig. 5* Rocket Raccoon probably can get there.

Star Lord is the only other one who can get beat it, after a streak.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Doctor Vodoo
    Spending on the scenario each champ could be better than the others
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Doctor Vodoo
    Depending
  • Options
    The other attacker that people often neglect is 5* cap marvel 200.

• Options
    All you have to do is complete Lol 20 times!
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Other
    The answer is obvious: Carnage
  • Options
    djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    Hyperion
    do u guys even know hyperion?
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Other
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    My BOY SMSE. Power drain, enervation, huge damages, special evasion, special baiting including AON nodes. I mean it seems very clear here

Smse?

Spider man stark enhanced.

We just call him Spark

I agree, Spark is the best attacker because you can control his buffs and also his shock debuff can't be stopped like Bleed and Poison does. He also hits super hard. I think he's hands down best attacker in game.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Other
    Scarlet Witch. She smacks hard, takes your advantages, deals back disadvantages. With veil of fortune signature maxed she is still sick!
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    those champions are going to be nerfed and the reason is you and everyone who's making such articles
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Player1994 wrote: »
    those champions are going to be nerfed and the reason is you and everyone who's making such articles

They've said there are no plans for any additional nerfs at this time when discussing Hyperion. Even so with a nerfing at least we will get some rank down tickets and people will stop asking for them.
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    They also said if they ever do rank down tickets they would be character specific. I'm doubting the kids crying for rdt want them for Hyperion
  • Options
    Symbiote Spidey is also worth mentioning.

Placing ten armour breaks on anyone and then smashing them with the l2 or l3 takes significant damage. I'd rank him higher then IF for armour breaks