**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for alliance

Looking for map3/4 but still competitive in wars Gold1-2 preferred. 600k acct. Line id dustyncook

Comments

• DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    We run maps 543 currently. Silver 2 in war if interested. I have one spot open. In game or on line at DaBills.
  • Queen143Queen143 Posts: 330
    Added u no respond
  • WarChiefWarChief Posts: 1
    Hello,I’ve been playing this game ever since it came out,BUT I never joined a alliance,(so not sure what to do)I’m looking to try it out,BUT not with a young low lvl team.my roster is huge n lots maxed,I’m on teams in other games for many years. I’m sure I can help a strong climbing team if there patient enough to help get me going. Thanks for reading ,War Chief
  • BeefyBroBeefyBro Posts: 51
    WarChief said:

Hello,I’ve been playing this game ever since it came out,BUT I never joined a alliance,(so not sure what to do)I’m looking to try it out,BUT not with a young low lvl team.my roster is huge n lots maxed,I’m on teams in other games for many years. I’m sure I can help a strong climbing team if there patient enough to help get me going. Thanks for reading ,War Chief

War Chief. Would you be willing to download the line app for communication?
  • Blaz1ng_3ch0Blaz1ng_3ch0 Posts: 169
    WarChief said:

Hi, we do aq map 4 and 3/2. We are currently in was bronze1 we are usually in silver1 but we had a lack of participation. We are a friendly alliance and would help you with questions etc. We are a chilled alliance but take aq and aw seriously. I sent you a friend request in game
    Alliance: Fire steike
    In game name: Blazing Echo
  • PC1996PC1996 Posts: 59
    Hey dude! We're gold 1-2 alliance that run map 4! I sent you a message on Line
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    Still can't find you on line?
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★

• HVYhitter74HVYhitter74 Posts: 32
    War chief. I no ur looking for a great team to play on .. my mother alliance just started a new alliance that will be perfect for u as n officer.. we have top player from our mother alliance.. to help build a strong core.. where not placed n rank yet but still winning wars and run map3 at the moment. But with enough members joining. That is strong enough to to run map4 we could really use ur set of skills on our team ... The Bowery boys.. is the name.. where very new n skilled. Plz hit my lineup myg2hvyhitter74 or friend request me HVY HITTER74..