**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Corvus worth rank up?

I have a 5* awaken Corvus rank 3 and I'm considering rank 5
When I see the high damage of other rank 5 champs(cap marvel, Hyperion, stark spidy) without having to rank up O don't know if is a good decision
Is Corvus really worth the Cat 5?
Why is better than the other high tier champs?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    He's still not worth it. His damage just stops after 30 hits. I have heard people say that my point is utter garbage since every fight ends before 30 hits, except that's not correct. His awakened ability is just not good, since its only useful when the opponent has literally 1 health left. I would go with somebody else instead
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    I see that a rank 5 with 4 missions does 5k damage...Just saw for example a video of the new Spiderman doing 7 and more damage per tick.
    A have some good options,but with limited cat 5 I have to be extremely careful who to rank up

I have a 5 65 duped corvus without suicides. I mean sure he's useless for LOL... but Variant 1? Clears a ton of it. Act 5, 6.1, 6.2 (preferable to have suicides here) is invaluable. War? Arguably top 3 champs for it. AQ? Unstoppable train. He has good utility, insane dmg, he's even better with suicides and he just shines in so many end game pieces of content. Love him as a 5 65. His duped ability is no joke btw. That one hp thing played correctly has saved me soooo many deaths.

I don't do suicide,but I also don't care about LOL. If I decide to do LOL I have a max 5* Domino that,as far as I know,works quite well. I also don't do AQ or QW, don't have time for that. My next gol is 100% 6.1,do variants and do the uncollected every month.
    What champs do you guys have rank 5 that was a really great decision?
    I have my Domino R5 and it was a Great decision,she is sick. And can R5 2 more for now
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s great for damage because it’s guaranteed, consistent and right at the start, no need to throw heavies, parry 13 times or build to a special 1 like other cosmic gods, it’s there from the outset, which means he gets a lot of fights done before the problems arise, also he’s got 3 very useful immunities, compared to the standard poison immunity if the other top cosmic, and his chest death is really handy for certain scenarios, the only bad thing is the first fight, but once you get the first charge he’s good to go and destroy the rest of the quest
    Lvernon15 said:

He’s great for damage because it’s guaranteed, consistent and right at the start, no need to throw heavies, parry 13 times or build to a special 1 like other cosmic gods, it’s there from the outset, which means he gets a lot of fights done before the problems arise, also he’s got 3 very useful immunities, compared to the standard poison immunity if the other top cosmic, and his chest death is really handy for certain scenarios, the only bad thing is the first fight, but once you get the first charge he’s good to go and destroy the rest of the quest

You have good points there
    How many damage he does your on medium attacks with 1 mission? Without suicides
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    I got suicides unlocked, don't run it too often tho and honestly my cg goes r5 in like 2 weeks, decent champ with decent prestige,nothing to add
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Can said how much covus 1 hp hav safe my but spicelt in AQ and the danmged with 1 mission done arund 3k depends one mastery
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Corvus is great, maybe try him at r4 for a while. The bigger part of his dupe is shortening the cool down time on his charges. Yes, he hits like a baby during that time, but then they come back and it's game over man. I much prefer him to hyperion. I also use him to take the bleed path in aq at times, with a few charges those fights are all over quickly.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Corvus is the easily the MVP for Alliance Quests. He ends fights quickly and (once awakened) can still move through paths at 1% health dispatching nodes and saving you revives. Once you know how to use him (his sp2 ends most fights) he is awesome, but I guess the same can be said for a number of champs, so really it depends on how well you use him and how much you enjoy playing with him.

TLDR: Go with the champ you enjoy playing, as presumably you use them more and thus get better at using them.
    I think os a good option to rank him to r4 and go from there
    Well,the champ that I really enjoy playing is Domino,my only R5. I can rank 5 2 more champs. Just trying to be careful with the precious cat5 😀😀
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I just took my 5* to R4 without suicides. Can’t say I’m all that impressed honestly
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Have a 5:65 without suicides and he wrecks his damage is about 5k medium with 1 charge close to 7k with all charges
    The thing about Corvus is his nice utility and how all his damage is guaranteed

I just took my 5* to R4 without suicides. Can’t say I’m all that impressed honestly

Yes,that's really my concern. My next target is to finish variant 2,and I don't think is that useful there. Probably I do better ranking 4 my venom
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    He really skyrockets at r5... my r2 6* hits a lot harder than my 4/55... helps bridge the gap to that first 1-2 charges. Also greatly benefits from suicides as well... suicides really are the future IMO... I build my whole rank up roster around suicide friendliness... Corvus, omega, Hyperion, namor... waiting on ghost and sentinel... got duped 6* red hulk... Medusa at r3... capiw at 5/65 with a skill champ.

🐻