**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* rank 4

Thinking about ranking up either iceman or gwenpool but need help deciding

5* rank 4 26 votes

Gwenpool
30%
PapaBillCaptainDonKratos1991FhfjghhggggjfhfjglewiscallanThanos_CarZuroXdSpoodermanxD 8 votes
Iceman
65%
TheManMythLegendMets17Stark78AlfaKennadoRoOOtsIngi_Freyr1975Manar198xdoctorbMeebletonsuraj01EtjamaMiStaLovaArsozThicco_ModeWade420wilson69MawrCalleachThoye3 17 votes
Un awakened void
3%
Spity68 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Big_Rig28Big_Rig28 Posts: 8
    Leave a helpful reason behind as (need to become uncollected)
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    We don’t know what champs you have already so it’s hard to provide great advice on what your account needs. Also, I would recommend providing more information on what content you are needing help completing.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Personally I’d wait, gp and iceman aren’t worth it imo, and void needs the dupe
  • Options
    Big_Rig28Big_Rig28 Posts: 8
    Iv currently got rank 4 starky and venom,I’m just asking about what’s generally good all around in the game
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    Big_Rig28 said:

Iv currently got rank 4 starky and venom,I’m just asking about what’s generally good all around in the game

All around I'd say gp
  • Options
    suraj01suraj01 Posts: 10
    Iceman
    Big_Rig28 said:

Leave a helpful reason behind as (need to become uncollected)

To unlock grand master crystal,uncollected daily crystal.you can unlock a lot of exta items in the store.And also a title.This is good.
  • Options
    CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    Gwenpool
    @Big_Rig28 Hello Buddy 😃

I hope following link will clear all your doubts regarding Uncollected Title - https://mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2017/12/marvel-contest-of-champions-uncollected.html

In above link easy paths as well as Uncollected Benefits are mentioned...