**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GRRRRR!! (NC Switch Glitch and Evade-Attack)

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Okay this is actually annoying in solo quests and AW

In solo I can't reliably change to Swashbuckler and rack up damage insanely fast and in AW his timer disappears meaning he doesn't switch

Oh and lump in the sill present Evade-Attack glitch that makes it impossible to block when he evades

Hey Kabam while I understand you want money this isn't the way to get it!

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    And like I mentioned earlier Vision L1 which is usually my best weapon for NC doesn't work half the time either

This is getting ridiculous
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    There's a lot of threads about this already, and one of them is yours
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    There's a lot of threads about this already, and one of them is yours
    I complaining that it made him unusable not unbeatable… I've now had the misfortune of being on the other end of the timer and it's FAR worse than not getting Cruelty and Precision on a champ with high damage already
    (Do you just follow me?)

Okay
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Okay FORUM POLICE! However do realize that it's okay if more than 1 person has a particular thread on the same bug… and last I checked it's not illegal to update a bug when it's spread further than 1 scenario as instead if it just being in attack it's also on defense (which I was unaware of)
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    @Mr_Otter you complain just to complain
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    It's not legal. Is spamming.
    Specially if you know that you are doing it.

The issue was already addressed, so there is no need to create another thread
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Just posted that so if u have any relevant info to post in the thread the mod is trying to keep organised so they can better investigate if you wanna keep spamming threads on the problem feel free to
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    It's not legal. Is spamming.
    Specially if you know that you are doing it.

The issue was already addressed, so there is no need to create another thread

.... but it wasn't really addressed, they just asked for a video. Also, the AI evade-attack BS hasn't been updated by Kabam in weeks
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Just posted that so if u have any relevant info to post in the thread the mod is trying to keep organised so they can better investigate if you wanna keep spamming threads on the problem feel free to

I've been trying to use my Mac laptop to record evidence for use however it's very hard to actually do as I need 2 parts

1. I need to find a high level DS/Magneto to fight with NC for best chance to show the player not switching asenergy attacks are not as likely to trigger NC Evade

2. I need to play well against a high level NC with DS or Dormammu (who lags like heck!) to show him not switching

AND I need to be recording AS I DO THIS
    I use my double duped NC for defense and I completel agree with the fact...

If he evades you become "locked" you can not attack, evade, or block without being hit. Same goes with any character other the auto evade... even if he evades my "block" command obviously isn't registering fast enough despite me hitting it immediately after seeing the evade tag which is what I intentively watch when fighting evade champs.

User speed is too slow for some of these computer trigger times

I USED to be able to continue a combo so long as I was under 4 attacks while the enemy evades
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Mr_Otter. I'm going to close this thread down, and I'll just continue to post updates here. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.