**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for members

Looking to build up a tiny little baby alliance. I got burnt out from higher level alliance play and have been taking it easy for a few months now.

Looking for 2nd accounts, players really looking to take a break for a bit, or lower level players looking to grow their roster and get stronger at playing.

The alliance currently only runs 1×5 for AQ. Really just 100%ing all 5 maps and collecting the rewards. We do not run AW. There are no donations. Basically use your resources to help your account. For 1 and 3 day alliance events, I ask that you can contribute what you can in order to be eligible to collect rewards. I only have two hard and fast requirements to join. 1)You must be active. One day of inactivity gets the boot. I won't let the alliance become one where 20+ members show days and/or months and/or years of inactivity. 2)You must have and use the LINE app. My goal is to help beginners grow and learn the game and frankly communication is a key (if not the most key) component.

The alliance tag is [AWIW] Adam Warlock's Infinity Watch if you want to take a look. If you are interested or have questions please contact me on LINE. User ID on LINE is obsidiman.

It's super stress free and allows people to play at their own pace. Grow if a beginner, or simply relax if a vetran.