**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cull Obsidian rout buff not working

After you "fixed" the excessive damage the rout buff now doesn't work properly. it actives the first time correctly. But when you activate it a second time it goes immediately into cooldown

Comments

• We'll get some eyes on this to see what's going on. Thanks for bringing it to our attention after the fix.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/PILRmjDS6B8

Works fine for me
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    https://youtu.be/Ku2tmlhYHeg
    Aside from some bad gameplay, works for me.
    I can only assume if this actually happened you were on something like a buffet node
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    At least they fixed him super fast so he could go back to UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    So you gents and ladies that have him. Is he worth ranking? I have him 5* r3 need 1 cc to take him to r3 still worth it?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Kade7175 said:

So you gents and ladies that have him. Is he worth ranking? I have him 5* r3 need 1 cc to take him to r3 still worth it?

Yes
    Even if he was still doing the insane damage, I would say it depends. He's got a lot of weaknesses, so he's not going to pull you through Act 6.2, but he's still great for a lot of content. I'd say yes. If you're taking him to r3, that's not too many resources. Corvus is better, imo, but Cull is still a solid champ
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That's because spreading conspiracies is actually against the rules.
    There's my baby! How you living, big GW? <3
    Oh, you know. One day at a time. How's Scotty?
    edited July 2019

The original DUNGEONS

Oh, you know. One day at a time. How's Scotty?

Just trying to kill this Act 6.2.3
    It's insanely difficult. I can do it, but I think I'm gonna need to get blackout drunk so I don't remember buying all the units
    X_Scott said:

Is it still a conspiracy if it keeps happening? Or RNG bug fixing schedule?
    It's a conspiracy I'm afraid. One that keeps getting supported whenever some kind of exploitable or game-breaking bug is fixed. Those instances force them to come up with a solution quickly. The longer they exist, the more collateral damage occurs. That's not to say that other issues aren't valid or significant. Just that when you have something that has a massive effect, it means you need to come up with a solution quickly. Most people say that's something that benefits Players because people think anything that is overtly-OP or provides an easy way to farm Resources is beneficial. However, no one really benefits from something so powerful that it breaks the game. They don't pick and choose bugs. They don't want any bugs. When one comes up that has a large effect on the game as a whole, you have to fix it as fast as possible.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

X_Scott said:

It's a conspiracy I'm afraid. One that keeps getting supported whenever some kind of exploitable or game-breaking bug is fixed. Those instances force them to come up with a solution quickly. The longer they exist, the more collateral damage occurs. That's not to say that other issues aren't valid or significant. Just that when you have something that has a massive effect, it means you need to come up with a solution quickly. Most people say that's something that benefits Players because people think anything that is overtly-OP or provides an easy way to farm Resources is beneficial. However, no one really benefits from something so powerful that it breaks the game. They don't pick and choose bugs. They don't want any bugs. When one comes up that has a large effect on the game as a whole, you have to fix it as fast as possible.
    And so sentinels sp1 not being punishable which is very prominent at the time as map 5 and below aq was pretty much just sentinels wasn’t a big bug
    Kobster84 said:

X_Scott said:

And so sentinels sp1 not being punishable which is very prominent at the time as map 5 and below aq was pretty much just sentinels wasn’t a big bug
    Did you read what I said?
  • SER_AXELSER_AXEL Posts: 11

I can only assume if this actually happened you were on something like a buffet node

I believe you may be right. I wasn't paying attention to the nodes. I didn't think buffet could remove rout. Now that I was paying closer attention it was removing thanos' favor too
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    So what was the issue with how damage and what was the fix
    SER_AXEL said:

I believe you may be right. I wasn't paying attention to the nodes. I didn't think buffet could remove rout. Now that I was paying closer attention it was removing thanos' favor too
    Both rout and Thanos favor are buffs and can be killed by buffet or nullify
    Rotelly said:

So what was the issue with how damage and what was the fix

Too much damage — they took it down 10 notches lol
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★

It’s not a conspiracy theory if it’s true!😂😂. Took over a month to fix the sp3 bug. Sentinel sp1. There aren’t bugs that benefit the community that go unfixed for long periods, only ones that force potion use. So it’s not a conspiracy or a theory.

🐻
    No. It's not. They don't leave bugs based on who benefits from what.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

No. It's not. They don't leave bugs based on who benefits from what.

Keep telling yourself that buddy
    Midnite93 said:

So is he the same like how he was released?

From what I've been able to tell so far, yes
    I've compared numbers to videos I took after release and they seem on par from the little I've checked so far.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    There isn't enough information here to demonstrate an issue and this thread has been derailed so it will be closed. When reporting a suspected issue in game, use the templates provided here in the bug section and be as detailed as possible when posting. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.