**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I use venom properly?

VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I have had an extremely difficult time with the monthly EQ (on master) and remember someone mentioning that Venom owns this months EQ. I had an amazing stroke of luck and pulled a 4* Venom from a
Regular homesick crystal, I just wanted to know how I'm supposed to use venom effectively against this EQ

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Just hammer on em. If they have passive buffs, use Sp1 to eat em. Use Sp2 otherwise for crazy damage. Overall, he's just a super hard hitter with crazy bleeds and great buffs.
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★

But seriously make sure the klyntar buff is active, the black one. It generates buffs, ignores spider verse evades, extra bleed ability against hero’s and immunity to power drain when against tech champs
    If you get a buff you don’t want you can reroll with a heavy attack only the last buff
    Heavy attack also inflicts an armor break which is what you need against mysterio
    Special 2 converts all buffs into fury, sp1 has a chance to steal and convert a buff per hit into 5% health. Sp3 has extra attack per buff
    That’s about it

Thank you!
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

Vatris said:

I have had an extremely difficult time with the monthly EQ (on master) and remember someone mentioning that Venom owns this months EQ. I had an amazing stroke of luck and pulled a 4* Venom from a
    Regular homesick crystal, I just wanted to know how I'm supposed to use venom effectively against this EQ

*owns the spider-bosses, not so much mysterio. negates auto-evade while klyntar buff is active, bleeds 'em dry. still have to pay attention to boss buffs, i forget if sym spidey has languor on master. get him to r4, i used that to get past UC.
    He does too own mysterio. On command armor break
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Vatris said:

*owns the spider-bosses, not so much mysterio. negates auto-evade while klyntar buff is active, bleeds 'em dry. still have to pay attention to boss buffs, i forget if sym spidey has languor on master. get him to r4, i used that to get past UC.
    Armor Break on Heavy to Crack Helmet, Power Drain/Burn Immunity for the Sp2, High Crit Chance + Bleed to ignore the insane Physical Resistance, yeah Venom still rips Mysterio apart just as good as going against the Spider Heroes.