**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom the Duck noob

XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
I’m new to Venom the Duck and wondering what the best combination of buffs to store in the RNA bank is. Help a fellow human being out please.

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    Depends on your playstyle, search the forum because there are a few threads already on this guy.

Congrats, VtD is one of my favorite champs.

• Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    just a short reponse:
    for Long quest where youre gonna degenerate a lot of damage: 4 powergain, 6 regen, ist only about spaming sp3 and permanently regen

for normal Long quests: 2 regen, 2 power gain, 4 fury, 2 precision
    Thats how you can kill most enemys really efectivly!

Sometimes i even pick 6 furys and 4 precisions, doing 500 per bleed per sec. ( most times you got 3 or 4 bleeds up, which makes 2k per second <3 ) And sp2 deals 20k energy damage then!!! ( i have a r3 5 star vtd, so at r4 he will be twice as sick as he is now <3 )
  • Options
    Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    Having certain synergies increases the likelihood of getting certain buffs, too. Groot increases chance of Regen, AV increases chance of "survivial", I think (armor, perfect block I'm guessing).
  • Options
    I'd also recommend scoping things out and planning for the lane you are taking or the hardest fights it looks like you'll use him on. I have preferences, but I'll frequently change up what I'm banking base on that specific run through a quest. I normally like some Regen but if I'm in a lane with Heal Block or where it is more important to do more damage quickly, I might swap it out for something else. If I was going into fights where I wanted fewer crits or to cause less Bleeds (like a Mister Sinister, for example) I might trade off the Precisions I'd normally be building for something else.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    And 1 thing when banking buffs:

If you have more than 3 buffs active powergain will be the last buffs he banks.

For ex:
    You have 2 powergain and 4 fury active. You use a heavy or SP and you will always bank 3 furys.
    I dont know why and if there are other rules of priority on buffbanking
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Seraphion said:

And 1 thing when banking buffs:

If you have more than 3 buffs active powergain will be the last buffs he banks.

For ex:
    You have 2 powergain and 4 fury active. You use a heavy or SP and you will always bank 3 furys.
    I dont know why and if there are other rules of priority on buffbanking

I just know:
    Regen is always top priority
    Then Comes Fury over precision
    Powergain last priority

And one other Thing: The prioity buffs (like regen) get banked 2 times in most situations, then the buff with the next highest priority is next!

So eg.: you have 3 regen, 2 Fury and one powergain:
    Most likely youll get: 2 regen and one fury