**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mysterio not refecting back 70% of the damage using SP1

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
I have been using Mysterio with the Heimdal synergy and it only seems to reflect back a small portion of the damage on huge hits, not the 70% that it states that will reflect. Is it broken or this way by design? Seems broken to me. If an attack says it hit you for so much damage and kills you it still hit you for that much damage and should reflect back.

Comments

• Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Can u post a video or a picture
  • Options
    I will try to get one. It seems only proportionate to the amount of life I loose and then regen. LIke 70 percent of that.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

I guess something like this happened:

You had your mysterio at... Let's say 5% health. You launched your sp1 and then allowed the enemy to give you a little pummeling, since you were safe with the heimdal synergy. And after you've taken 10 million damage you've expected your enemy to get 7 million damage back.

It shouldn't work that way, though. It should only reflect the damage you actually took, so getting hit with a 10 fantastillion damage light attack by a beefy hulkbuster, while having 5k health and the heimdal synergy, should result in 70% of the health you actually lost.

Just a wild guess after reading mysterios description.

You're better off recording interactions like that.

Exactly. You did take that much damage to kill you it says so when hit but luckily you have Heimdal synergy so it should reflect. I can understand not getting like full health back because you only lost so much. But that would be awesome. Because if you have ever gotten wiped hard with a 6* you can see the health meter actually go backwards with a glitchy animation caused from the adrenaline. But im sure this wouldn't hold up. .