**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No credit for class trip events

Using/defeating symbiotes and sinister six champions in arena is not earning credit toward the summoner class trip milestones. I made sure to check the champion tags and made sure to go back to the home screen after each fight but only fights won against or using spider verse heroes were being counted. Champions like Dr. Octopus, carnage, venom the duck, symbiote supreme and more were not earning credit toward these milestones.

Comments

• Options
    Tonberry_kingTonberry_king Posts: 47
    I was doing arena fights using champions mentioned in the milestone. I checked back to test because I noticed they weren’t counting as spiderverse heroes were. The milestones were not at max and I used the correct champions. Only spider verse heroes were earning credit not sinister six and symbiotes as mentioned in the milestone text. I reloaded the game multiple times and tested again with the same result. There was a similar post that suggested to view matchup between fights, this method did not work either.