**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rogue Buff

Rogue is already great so she doesn't really need a buff the way some characters do but this would make her so much cooler.

Could you please increase the duration of her buff steal timer by 1-4 seconds? Right now it is so ridiculously short, there's no way to hold on to the buffs you have stolen. You have to attack super aggressively which results in you getting hit. If your opponent uses a special attack the stolen buff expires before the animation finishes. It's just way too short to be useful.

Either that, or change it so that "touching" your opponent is defined as either hitting them OR being hit by them. That might work, too, though it would be less ideal.

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    Agree the replicated buffs last really short, u can't keep them with the long/slow opponents' special attacks, would like to add about 2 or 2.5 more seconds b4 it expires...she's still great tho, but yeah as u said, at least it would be balanced, cuz if u fight a magik aw boss, and used l1, consider urself dead cuz as soon as those buffs (physical and energy resistance) expire she would get a 2 bar of powers and that would trigger limbo or she even might get sp3 if u replicated so many buffs, and that's instant death as we all know
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the whole point is you can keep those buffs for as long as you keep hitting the enemy right?

If you don't hit them back then yes you lose the buffs, but you can potentially keep them the right of the fight if you stay in combat.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the whole point is you can keep those buffs for as long as you keep hitting the enemy right?

If you don't hit them back then yes you lose the buffs, but you can potentially keep them the right of the fight if you stay in combat.

Well if u can hit the enemy during their special attacks then yes, u can keep them for long time
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    She's awesome as she is, definitely one of the better champs out there
  • Options
    ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    It would help
  • Options
    nameplas wrote: »
    She's awesome as she is, definitely one of the better champs out there

No doubt, but think about it, it'd be really awesome
  • Options
    But would like to buff those trash champs first tho
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Would be nice to be able to pick up and buff and maintain it.

Currently, have to hope enemy attacks (and you parry) or the buff goes bye bye. Also, specials automatically mean you lose the buff.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yeah also the new AI plays super defensively