Cull hits too weak after this fix!!

Kabam fixed broken Cull and assumed he was too powerful and ok he is supposed to be less powerful but to this extent????
I tested my 5/65 sig 200 Cull, at 10 charges still took me 5 hits to kill a 3* champ in a daily quest with my full suicide. This is obsolete crappy champ that I spent so much to rank up and just is useless and trash! Kabam give me back my resources I wasted on ranking him up or buff him more to be a decent champ. People are all posting photos of this bad fix and calling him Cull Obshitian! They have a point! kabam Just make him a usable champ at least.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,891 ★★★★★
    1. Hes back to normal. This is how he was intended to work.
    2. You don't have any active armor breaks. These help cause more damage.
    3. You don't even have a rout buff active.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Stack 9-12 armor breaks and activate rout. It's not anyone's fault you don't know how to use a champ. It's either that or complete waste of time trying to troll
  • WerewrymWerewrym Member Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

How do you test a champion... when you have the Autoplay active?

Wait you mean you don't test champs via the autoplay feature??? I thought everyone knew how good and skillful the autoplay AI is.
  • Ramin_the_KingRamin_the_King Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2019
    I actually have tested a fight both with armor breaks and rout active. Numbers dont lie

• LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I actually have tested a fight both with armor breaks and rout active. Numbers dont lie

you got a 7k basic hit there...

Yeah he's not doing 300k mediums anymore but he was never supposed to
    I just compared the BP kill to a video I did when he was first released and I actually did it in 4 less hits so I'd say his numbers are back where they were intended
    The main thing I'm curious about is whether his fury duration after rout is extending based on hits landed now, as it wasn't previously. I need to take a look at the videos more closely and see if they are or not.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It doesn't look like there is information here to demonstrate an issue. If there is a suspected issue in the future, please use the templates provided and include more information.
This discussion has been closed.