**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Item auto-sell

VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
Hello all, I was reading a post earlier that mentioned something about this, so I thought I would post about it. Can we have all of our items like arena boosts, exp boosts, ISO, catalysts, etc... be sold instead of just tossed away when its timer expires?

Comments

• Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    It's been suggested for about 3 years.....
  • Options
    Zuko_ILC said:

It's been suggested for about 3 years.....

I'm relatively new to the forums so I haven't seen any my bad
  • Options

If you read a post about it why did you open another, couldn’t you just comment on that one? Also you can sell most of that stuff in your own and the little cube thingy turns red

The post was already drowned in the sea of posts, I was maybe on the 3rd page of general discussions when I found it and it had like 3 comments and was basically dead...
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Vatris said:

If you read a post about it why did you open another, couldn’t you just comment on that one? Also you can sell most of that stuff in your own and the little cube thingy turns red

The post was already drowned in the sea of posts, I was maybe on the 3rd page of general discussions when I found it and it had like 3 comments and was basically dead...
    When your comment one them it wil get top again