**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Omega Red Damage bugged?

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
edited July 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey guys,
yesterday i pulled Omega red as 5 star, before i had him as 4 star duped.
I tested out both Versions and there is something i was wondering about:

Inflicts a Degeneration Debuff for 7 second(s), dealing 182 damage for each Death Spore on the opponent.

This is now the max 4 star stats for the heavy Degen. For me, in best case it deals up to 120 per second, with 10 spores on the enemy. This is for my 4 star rank 4 sig 60.
Question is: Does he deal (as 4 star max) 182 x 10, so 1820 per second? Or would it be:

182 / 7= 26 x 10= 260 per second?

Pls any mod who reads through this a more detailled describtion of heavy attack Degen would be awesome!

Ps i know there has been a thread about this, but i didnt find an answer there...
Cheers
VenomTheTree

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,850 ★★★★★
    All damage over time ticks twice per secomd. The damage shown on the abilities list (X for 5 seconds for example) is the total amount of damage you will deal during that time
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

All damage over time ticks twice per secomd. The damage shown on the abilities list (X for 5 seconds for example) is the total amount of damage you will deal during that time

Just edited that he does 120 per second, not 2 times but only once. And the highest i just had was 460 or so with 30 spores, this is all kinda messy...
    I am just bit confused about how the damage is calculated :-/
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,435 ★★★★★

My Sig 200 5* does 1950 per spore when there's 10 which is actually 975 per tick. Heavy attacks are the full number. In the video below you can see how he works at 10 spores. This is full synergy team though so numbers are a bit higher-
    https://youtu.be/dqRR_0LTVSQ