**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Generic awakening gem

Hi all, I’m recently uncollected and bellow is my 4* roster, I have 1 generic gem, who should I use it on? Any and all thoughts appreciated.

Comments

• Monty_E_1Monty_E_1 Posts: 18
    Blade would be my pretty clear choice. Regen on demand makes him very sustainable, and you've already got GR ranked up a bit for synergies. He can solve a lot of content. 2nd choice would be Wolverine, but you're essentially getting a RNG regen for that usage, and Blade's is better because you can control it. Blade also has other benefits with his Danger Sense. After that, I'd hold. I guess my 3rd choice would be Medusa, but I don't think her sig is worth a generic, maybe a cosmic AG. Hyperion is great too, and his sig does add something, but again, I just don't think he's worth a generic, since he's already pretty good without. Blade really thrives once he's been awakened. Good luck!
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    @Monty_E_1 is hype a candidate?
    Or xbones? And ghost?
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    Blade hype ghost in that order
  • Monty_E_1Monty_E_1 Posts: 18
    Blizz_4R_ said:

@Monty_E_1 is hype a candidate?

Yes, Hyperion is definitely a candidate. I had him forever as an unduped 5* and finally used a Cosmic AG on him, and yes, I like him quite a bit better awakened. The good thing about Hypes is that he doesn't need a high sig to make the most of his ability - having a 99 sig isn't THAT different from having a 20 sig Hyperion. However, he still has probably 80% of his value without being awakened. He's just a very, very good overall champ that has stood the test of time, and his sig makes him better. Crossbones doesn't really benefit a ton from his sig. No way would I use a generic on him. Even at max sig, it's still only a 25% chance to shrug off debuffs. Compare that to Cap IW or others, and it's just not that impressive. Ghost is another champ who is awesome if you practice her and get good at her (though she benefits more from synergies than she does her sig). I have a 5* 4/55 Ghost (though only at sig 20), and I will agree that she definitely benefits from being awakened. Probably more than many people say, BUT it still is a matter of just making the fight a little shorter because she gets that power back more quickly with misses. It's not really a game changing ability for any of those. I would argue that if you don't want to awaken Blade for whatever reason - and I can understand why you wouldn't want to wake Wolverine because he's fairly limited to being a regen and bleed champ - then I think Hyperion is your next best choice. But I really do think the gem will make the most difference by far to Blade's utility. Hope that helps!
    @Monty_E_1 thanks very much, i forgot to mention that I can r5 a cosmic so I may well go for hype, initially I was thinking medusa but thank you!
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Awaken and rank up Blade.
    Rank up ghost rider and those two will own a lot of content and save units.
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Hulkbuster, or daredevil netflix.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Hyperion, Blade, or Medusa
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Hype or ghost if you're good with her. Some may say Hypes sig doesn't matter a lot, but it does. I had 4* hype as my first 5/50 and use 4/55 5* now a lot. He's just great for a lot of stuff. Personally don't like blade as you have to bring gr at least for synergy, and his playstyle overall
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Blizz_4R_ said:

Hi all, I’m recently uncollected and

Off-topic but who was in your team to defeat the Collector?

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I would use it on blade. Hyperion would be second choice.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Blade. No doubt about it
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    TRONG94 said:

How could u become uncollected with 1 4/40, 3 3/30s and a 2/20 Punisher 2099?

This...either OP is extremely skilled at the game and knows the basics of most of the champs or is a vet starting a second account for fun and clearing collector...either way he should have a strong idea about who to use the gem on
    Or he is a modder...either way it's nothing more than a brag post
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The OP states this is his 4* roster. He could easily have some 5* champs that are ranked higher.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    For me ist a clear Situation, because you have blade and Ghostrider, you should dupe Hulkbuster :)
    Best choice is IMO the medusa, she can hit like a 4/55 5 star as 4 star max, and she doesnt Need more then 1 dupe Level
    2. best choice is Blade cuz you already got gr
    3. best choice is Hyperion!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    A couple good options there. Personally, I would do Blade to help you with the rest of Act 5. The regen makes him so much better for questing. And you have GR for the villain synergy, which will help a lot with Act 5 bosses.

But Hypes is also a great option if you want to use it on him more.
    @PeterQuill this is my second account so I knew what I was doing
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Hyperion or Blade.