**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[ISO8X] is back! LF 2-3 9k+ for 6x5 AQ and G1 War

ISO8X

Who We Are

After several weeks of careful planning and coordinating, we are ready to announce the relaunch of [ISO8X]!

Tired of not reaching our full potential, lackadaisical and incompetent leadership, and lack of communication, we brought together four separate parties for the newest rendition of ISO8X with a very clear vision and a plan to get there. Now we’re looking for our last few members to bring us to capacity and help lift us to the next level.

What We Do

We will be AQ-focused, but War will still be ran regularly with lesser expectations (I’ll get to that momentarily). For AQ, we will be running map 6x5 for all three BGs. Where our prestige is now (let alone in a few hours once we get our last 5 in), we will eclipse the 300 million milestone which should safely place us in the top 250 for AQ rank rewards.

Standard donations for 6x5 apply.

As stated, War will be ran 3x weekly. We are currently on tier 5. I fully expect us to clear every map in War the same as AQ, because failure is not an option. That said, War will not be our main priority; we’d rather you use items for AQ than War. We should easily make it into Gold 1 without much effort - if not higher.

Currently, we have no plans for event minimums. Just do your part (which should come with playing the game regularly - or like a crackhead, as most of us do). I only ask (well, expect) a good showing in SA weekly. We’ll reach rank, but I expect us to be in the 6-20% range at the absolute lowest every week.

What We Need

I’m looking for 2 or 3 endgame players with 9k+ prestige capable of clearing map 6 and tier 5 War simultaneously without much difficulty. Solid, consistent path clearers preferred but can never have too many boss killers.

This is an adult alliance. We’re not extremely rowdy (yet), but if you’re easily offended or under the age of 18, grow the F up (figuratively and literally, respectively). We hope to create a relaxed, family-like atmosphere within the alliance, and that’ll go over much smoother if everyone does their job.

I hold myself to the highest standard compared to any other player. I’d hope every player felt the same, and push to be the best player in the game regardless of roster.

Without saying, we need daily active players who are capable of communicating regularly. We understand life comes first, but only ask you let us know if you get caught up with something.

Contact Me

We use Line as our third-party comm system. Have it or get it.

My IGN is the same as Line: ButOfCorpse. Find me in either.

As alluded to, we’re under the umbrella of the ISO8 family. As representatives of ISO8, we’re expected to carry ourselves as Titan killers. But that also always you the opportunity to have a spot in a retirement ally or even Platinum 1/Master ally down the road if you so desire.

If this sounds like something you’d like to be apart of (you do, trust me), shoot me a message.

(Membership is currently only at 22/30, but I’ve got 4 more coming in at any time - hence why I’m only looking for a handful).