**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

help - this is my 4* team

this is what i got so far...omg, every quest i do with aegon and maxout 3* spidey but it's getting hard...if my next will be rhino i will scream ☹️

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Don't worry, you're just getting started - you'll get better champs! And Aegon is great. You'll get an Awakening gem for him some time!

If you've only been playing less than three months, start grinding the 4* arenas and you should be able to pick up some new 4* champs fairly easily, whilst you're in the Beginner/Intermediate brackets.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    This summer appreciation will help you alot.
    Keep trying keep playing.
    Focus on champion and Aegon. Both are good. Champion is defending but a giod synergy. Aegon is just god tier. And bad thing. I don't have them both at any star
  • PhantomStarrPhantomStarr Posts: 54
    Do you Quest and War? If so, what I did was pick 3 and work on maxing them out. Aegon is top priority, IDK much about Champion, but I have a 4*, signature 38, maxed out Howard, and I like him a lot. His Spec.2 is pretty awesome.
  • alikal1alikal1 Posts: 14
    thank you guys, i play only 3 weeks, so its good, but i can play only 2-3 hours a day, so i cant reach high milestones in arenas. i need to be more patient but its hard when crystal finally opens and then bam - duck! 😅

Do you Quest and War? If so, what I did was pick 3 and work on maxing them out. Aegon is top priority, IDK much about Champion, but I have a 4*, signature 38, maxed out Howard, and I like him a lot. His Spec.2 is pretty awesome.

i do, i am only at act 2, all spiderman, but i can do daily quest on hard for catalysts. my 3* isn't very good beside that spidey (maybe gwenpool), and i dont know if invest in them, if i can get 4* already. and the howard dont seem so bad but in discusions he was mark as horrible choice, so i wasn't sure if upgrade him 😉
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Aegon: Amazing, great pull, especially if you awaken him. There’s a Generic 4* AG in the summoner appreciation calendar, I would advise putting it straight on him.

OG Iron Man: Trash champ, but useable at your point in the game. Don’t rank him up though.

The Champion: Not as bad as some people say he is. Hits like a sock puppet for the first few fights but can ramp up. If you ever pull a Thing, their Synergy together can be really great.

Howard The Duck: Mostly a trash champ, however, he is in line for a buff very soon.

JF Thor: Chain stuns can be pretty helpful. Not really a good champ though.

Your pulls aren’t great, but they are better than they might have been. Keep pushing through and you’ll get better ones soon!
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    You gotta start somewhere. I only had 4 star Colossus and 3 stars. So your ahead of the curve
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Rank up is the only best option
  • Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58
    My first 4 stars were: Beast, Cap Marvel , Unawekened Starlord. We all start from somewhere, 4 stars are easier to get now than before, soon you will be where you want to be
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    alikal1 said:

i do, i am only at act 2, all spiderman, but i can do daily quest on hard for catalysts. my 3* isn't very good beside that spidey (maybe gwenpool), and i dont know if invest in them, if i can get 4* already. and the howard dont seem so bad but in discusions he was mark as horrible choice, so i wasn't sure if upgrade him 😉
    i would start pushing for Thanos you can get some really good rewards also don't spend units on crystals save up because when you push for Act 4 and uncollected your gonna need all the units you have. Also for arena get as many points you can go for champs that are good but not everyone is gonna be going for them
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    alikal1 said:

this is what i got so far...omg, every quest i do with aegon and maxout 3* spidey but it's getting hard...if my next will be rhino i will scream ☹️

No screaming required unless you are thinking of doing ROL next.
    edited July 2019

alikal1 said:

i would start pushing for Thanos you can get some really good rewards also don't spend units on crystals save up because when you push for Act 4 and uncollected your gonna need all the units you have. Also for arena get as many points you can go for champs that are good but not everyone is gonna be going for them
    i learned 3 days ago that use units for crytals is bad idea, i spent maybe 500 of them and git **** 😵 i didn't notice that i need them for masteries cores. why i need them in act 4?
  • PhantomStarrPhantomStarr Posts: 54
    Yes, @Pancake_Face , do tell...!
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    alikal1 said:

alikal1 said:

i learned 3 days ago that use units for crytals is bad idea, i spent maybe 500 of them and git **** 😵 i didn't notice that i need them for masteries cores. why i need them in act 4?

It's just a good idea to have some units until the final boss