**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class trip

VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
For me, GGTM was better than this month's Class trip. :disappointed:
I got a 4 star from Legendary Crystal after clearing epic difficulty. While GGTM, it was a free 5 star. I wish the mechanics and rewards were the same.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I got a 4 star from Legendary Crystal after clearing epic difficulty. While GGTM, it was a free 5 star. I wish the mechanics and rewards were the same.

If you do both master and epic you get enough shards for the 5*, the master in GGTM did not give you a 5*s. GGTM also did not give you any rank up materials. In terms of rewards this quest is much better.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★

Marvel Studios is currently celebrating the 10 Year Anniversary of the Marvel Cinematic Universe! We wanted to celebrate with you with some new Quest content for the month of August.
    GGTM was a celebration event hence it was special.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

If you do both master and epic you get enough shards for the 5*, the master in GGTM did not give you a 5*s. GGTM also did not give you any rank up materials. In terms of rewards this quest is much better.
    I know but the markers needs dedicated time to collect enough. Nonetheless, there's a free 1k 6* shards so I am slightly happy.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Marvel Studios is currently celebrating the 10 Year Anniversary of the Marvel Cinematic Universe! We wanted to celebrate with you with some new Quest content for the month of August.
    GGTM was a celebration event hence it was special.

now you mention that, it does makes sense why these 2 events have different value in terms of rewards.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

I know but the markers needs dedicated time to collect enough. Nonetheless, there's a free 1k 6* shards so I am slightly happy.
    No they do not. I have done nothing but the monthly EQ, the epic part of the special quest and maybe one tier of the arena and I have enough shelds to complete the master portion of the quest as well.