**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vision In act 5.2.1 and 5.2.2

Vision's sp1 and sp2 are not doing any damage in act 5.2.1 and 5.2.2 only sp3 is doing damage.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious youtu.be/R2zPTXLMfNk

Comments

• Options
    kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    edited July 2019

I finally understand how being Pay to win doesn’t mean you know how to play
    That’s the power shield node, and visions damage is based proportionally to the amount of power the opponent loses
    Sp3 does more damage since well it’s an sp3 and unboosted they deal a lot of vase damage
    Plus don’t tag mods it’s against the rules

Bro i think you don't know the power shield node it will boost your special attack damage by 400% but in this case it 's not even doing any damage from special 1 and 2 only doing direct damage which can be came from burning the power.
  • Options

That’s the power shield node, and visions damage is based proportionally to the amount of power the opponent loses
    Sp3 does more damage since well it’s an sp3 and unboosted they deal a lot of vase damage

and for your information that vision bought from the 6k hard earned units not from the real money.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Bro i think you don't know the power shield node it will boost your special attack damage by 400% but in this case it 's not even doing any damage from special 1 and 2 only doing direct damage which can be came from burning the power.
    vision always does 0 damage with his SP1/2, is the power burn effect that inflicts damage, so boosting his specials won't change the damage: if you want more damage, try with Iron Man IW in your team :)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★

Unfortunately you don’t ikow how vision work then the danmged is a pover burn so that won’t insace at all aside from how my pover ther Hav and u use a sp2 so yes he not the best for that part
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Do your homework before accusing players they have no clue about things
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lol at least visions power burn scales as he levels up dormamu sand voodoos don’t 2* voodoo power burn will do the same as a 5:65 5* which is ridiculous
  • Options
    Okay guys it’s my fault I didn’t know that vision will not do any damage with his specials apart from the direct damage from power burn.
  • Options

As the description of sp3 and sp1 description sounds the same and sp3 does more damage than the sp1 how is that possible.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    His sp3 deals damage and direct damage from the power burn. Is the only special attack that works on power shield
  • Options
    edited July 2019

As the description of sp3 and sp1 description sounds the same and sp3 does more damage than the sp1 how is that possible.

It registers it as base damage
    Y so? when the wording says the same the damage is also should be same.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So you want them to make it so his SP3 does no damage either. Sp3s work differently in almost every single champion.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Lormif said:

So you want them to make it so his SP3 does no damage either. Sp3s work differently in almost every single champion.
    I want them to make sp1 and 2 to do some damage along with direct damage which make sense.