**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Have been grinding hard but

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
I have a second account, I started this month, and I’ve gotten pretty far. I’ve gone through master of this months class trip, completion. And I’ve done all the special Spidey objectives except for the arena ones fully. And the 5* of course.
My problem is I’ve not gotten a symbiote Spidey. I have opened around 15 homesick crystals. I’ve gotten 3 4*s yet no 2* symbiote Spidey. It’s extremely frustrating, and I understand it’s all RNG, but I’d trade my 4* Agent Venom for a symbiote Spidey at this point because that allows me to clear content.

So my question is. Is my only option to just run the lower levels of class trip for more shards or do the monotonous duels and arena fights to get a 2*. If so does anyone know a duel target?

Comments

• Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Try Strim138, last I checked that profile had a symbiote spidey
  • Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Oops that account doesnt exist anymore Lol. I cant find any other spidey symbiote duels, but I'll keep my eye peeled
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Found a duel target, it’s ridiculous that I’d have to do it 50 times. Anyone know a sympidey that costs 1 energy to fight?