**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do you use Night Thrasher?

I have a R3 sig 60 5 Star Night Thrasher. I have heard he is pretty solid. I just do not have any idea how to use him. He is just sitting in my roster collecting dust. Anybody with some experience with him feel free to chime in. Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    HaveasyHaveasy Posts: 84
    Thanks guys! Sorry I wasnt really sure where to drop this thread. I have never made one. I am going to give it a try. Any other synergy you would recommend I use besides guilly?
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Haveasy said:

Thanks guys! Sorry I wasnt really sure where to drop this thread. I have never made one. I am going to give it a try. Any other synergy you would recommend I use besides guilly?

Darkhawk lets his board attacks (mediums, heavy, specials) ignore some additional armor per debuff. Punisher and Moonknight give him a chance to bleed on mediums. Even when all his furies have been gained, you want to keep the debuffs up because it gives you increased Critical Damage rating. When knocked down, he loses all his permanent furies but has a chance to shrug off all debuffs, depending on the sig level.. You also have power gain when dexing/parrying below one bar of power. He's also incinerate immune, pretty tanky, and has high block proficiency.

I assume yours is awakened right? When unawakened, he can't gain the furies or shrug the debuffs, and so isn't particularly good.
  • Options
    HaveasyHaveasy Posts: 84
    Yeah he is sig 60