**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

going for a featured champ question

so im talking to a bunch of people and they are telling me if you get the featured champ in arenas (the 4star version) that you get 20 sig level and the iso and red shards. Is this true? ive only gone for the basic champ which just awakens the champ at sig level 1

can somebody confirm this is true?

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Post a picture of the rewards for both the 4* basic and the 4* featured. You will see that they look different (the basic is a blue highlighted version where the feature is not). That is the confirmation that feature is a better reward and not just a single level.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Yes getting a feature from arena is a full dupe.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Post a picture of the rewards for both the 4* basic and the 4* featured. You will see that they look different.
    ive never gone for a featured that's why im asking lol
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You get 20 sig levels for the featured assuming you already have that champ
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You get 20 sig levels for the featured assuming you already have that champ

just the sig level or you get the full rewards for a full dupe ? (iso, shards)
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Not sure on full rewards. I'll see if I have a pic somewhere
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If the feature is a dupe then it receives all the benefits of pulling them from a crystal except you get 100 shards instead of 275 and cannot acquire a max signature ability crystal from them.