**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Usage of Thor ragnarok duped

OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
I've Thor Ragnarok r4.40 duped (sig. 39) and he's my top champion, I am using him from little while and currently have no idea how to use him..

Is he just a normal champion who just hits? Or you can do some tricks to land some great hits?

He's my top champ and I don't know how to use lol...

Plus, I've whole ragnarok team( 4star r3 gulk unduped, 4 star r1 hela unduped, 3 star r1 loki duped) So every synergy can be activated..

Comments

• EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    I dont use him but i think you should use sp3 spam
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★

I dont use him but i think you should use sp3 spam

Yeah his damage comes from his special 3. Good thing he's duped, he needs it. If you have a special 2 right before 40 hits on your combo throw it if you want because you'll get a good burst of power at 40 which should push you close to another special 3.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    You can either spam sp3, or go with sp2 for armour break and then his sp1 has double damage. Also might take Proxima and gulk for synergies - then in 30 his you get power gain, throw your unlockable sp2 and then can spam 3-4 sp1. Especially good for power reserve node. But comparatively he still hits like an average champ, even with all his synergies. If it took less hits, like 15-20, to get that power gain, I think he could've be good. Not great yet, but good. Or maybe some power control could've help
  • HomerthegoodHomerthegood Posts: 25
    Yeah i use him a bit with Hela and Gulk, SP3 is the way to go
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    His sp3 that inflict the shock debuff lower the AI’s AAR by 15% per shock. That’s were you want to focus on to make him strong