**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant2 4-5 gem.

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Well, I'd take her to R5 if I had enough Resources, and didn't have another option I wanted. She carried me through for a long time.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    For me, it's her speed and utility. She's fast. Plus Bleed, Incinerate, Stun, AAR, Power Control, and she takes reduced Damage from Specials. She can also outlast an L3 unless there's some type of DoT after.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Spurgeo14 said:

If it makes you feel better, at least you don’t already have most of the best skill champs already r5ed so you don’t and won’t have anyone to use it on until the next god tier skill champ comes out

How is this a good thing? This just means he has been unlucky for a long time...and he may never get a god tier skill champ, that's why RNG is a bad system.
    if you play long enough you will get all the champions, RNG is not a bad system, but it can be over used.
    This is not true. There are well over 100 champs in the game and they add more all the time. You could play forever and never get certain champs, especially as 5*. I've opened 100s of 4* crystals over my 4 years of playing and still don't have Gladiator Hulk as a 4, 5, or 6*
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    She’s a good counter to thing... korg she takes a good amount of damage getting that combo up. She’s also far from the best and most reliable AAR in the game. She needs what? A 50 combo before it’s totally shut down? That’s a long way to wait... good for like electro fight in LoL... I mean frigging Elektra has an 80%? reduction after an L1 Unless they’re bleed immune. Gwenpool is a sweet biscuit let’s not overstate things though.

🐻
  • Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Yep, wait. None of those champs are worth it
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    It won’t expire fam. Just wait. Some new skill champ might be introduced that you get and boom...you no longer hate Kabam/Rng/life.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Hawkeye is decent, with bleed damage and power drains
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I'm in a similar situation. Got the skill rank from variant 2 after I already r5 Ægon. I have GP, Blade and HE but not loving any of them honestly. HE is currently leading only because I feel he'll give me some utility I don't have right now.
  • Options
    The_first_ZagaThe_first_Zaga Posts: 13
    GP is worthy of R5. She destroys the Thing, she takes out Korg, she is useful against sentinel and absolutely shreds opponents that bleed.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’d take Gp up no hesitation.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

I'm in a similar situation. Got the skill rank from variant 2 after I already r5 Ægon. I have GP, Blade and HE but not loving any of them honestly. HE is currently leading only because I feel he'll give me some utility I don't have right now.

Is Blade awakened?
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

Is Blade awakened?
    Potentially...I have a skill awakening I've been holding on to.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Blade at 5 is a perfect punching bag like wolverine used to be, that extra health pool. Means he can take a hit, and play slow and heal back up, he’s my walk through all eq and aq with no potions then just bring appropriate boss killers
    I’m in a similar boat, got a skill gem and my blade is already r5, trying to decide between gp, killmonger (he’s not duped) or ws or to hold I already have the trinity and Hyperion at r5 so don’t think it’s gonna change my war team or anything drastic
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

Lormif said:

Spurgeo14 said:

If it makes you feel better, at least you don’t already have most of the best skill champs already r5ed so you don’t and won’t have anyone to use it on until the next god tier skill champ comes out

How is this a good thing? This just means he has been unlucky for a long time...and he may never get a god tier skill champ, that's why RNG is a bad system.
    if you play long enough you will get all the champions, RNG is not a bad system, but it can be over used.
    This is not true. There are well over 100 champs in the game and they add more all the time. You could play forever and never get certain champs, especially as 5*. I've opened 100s of 4* crystals over my 4 years of playing and still don't have Gladiator Hulk as a 4, 5, or 6*
    if...you...play...long...enough.. just because you have not gotten a champion YET, does not mean you will never get it. I never stated if you play long enough to open 100s of crystal. Go by what I said, not what you are thinking i said.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

Blade at 5 is a perfect punching bag like wolverine used to be, that extra health pool. Means he can take a hit, and play slow and heal back up, he’s my walk through all eq and aq with no potions then just bring appropriate boss killers
    I’m in a similar boat, got a skill gem and my blade is already r5, trying to decide between gp, killmonger (he’s not duped) or ws or to hold I already have the trinity and Hyperion at r5 so don’t think it’s gonna change my war team or anything drastic

Hold