**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finding a dungeon partner.. Do we need a sub forum?

rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
It's been long time.. The dungeon are there and it comes every month.. It is rewarding but.. Finding a random partners aren't.. So many times and almost every time you try to find a random partner and he leaves after completing just a single room and your champs and time wasted... For me with fewer good champs we need to score as much as possible in single run.

Why don't we have sub forum just like alliance recruitment.. Finding a dungeon partner..

I have heard of line group but not everyone use line..

There is something on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/McocDungeons

But this still has fewer members.. Maybe it will have more in future.. But still don't we need something here itself.. Or it is against the dungeon rules? What do you say guys?

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I have two line groups and can usually find a partner from my alliance. Honestly I have found random d7 to be pretty good. Did 5 rooms of d7 for all points with a random the other day.
  • Options
    DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Getting a good random player is like getting a 4* out of PC. I just play with other players in my alliance to max out milestones quickly.