**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Mutant to Rank/Awaken?

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
I have Domino, Archangel and Omega Red. All are 4* 4/40, unduped. I have the stuff to awaken and rank up one. Which should I do?
I do not have any significant synergies with these champs and this will be my first rank 5 champ. I enjoy using AA the most and like his playstyle. Haven't mastered the other two yet. Thank you for your input!

Which Mutant to Rank/Awaken? 13 votes

Archangel
53%
RSkwKalantakmrcyrcleBenQcSlayerSilver_SagaVatrisGiodood_1 7 votes
Domino
7%
MawrCalleach 1 vote
Omega Red
30%
ArcDeAngeluszeezee57FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThoye3 4 votes
Awaken one and Rank another (describe in comments)
7%
Spity68 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Archangel
    Depends on the content you're clearing. Domino is great all around but archangel is an absolute killer Unawakened or awakened against all champions that are vulnerable to his neurotoxins. Omega isn't worth a rank up quite yet because he isnt awakened
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Archangel

I enjoy using AA the most and like his playstyle. Haven't mastered the other two yet.

You answered your own question there ;) He was one of my first 5/50 dupped 4* and I've never regretted it.

• Options
    HomerthegoodHomerthegood Posts: 25
    I find Domino hard to play, but good for AW defense. Omega is a good choice, but like the other answer go with Arch Angel as you enjoy his style