Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Have you experienced this ?

You're in a fight , the defender is charging a heavy and you maintain a distance to not get hit by them , but they still hit you out of nowhere , happens alot of time to me !

Scarlett witch , Storm , sometimes they bypass their heavy limit and hit you.
Happened to me alot of time.
And I was like "How can you hit me with such a long range" ?

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,243 ★★★
    Venom and rocket racoon do it a lot lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 6,641 ★★★★★
    There is a range to where it hits you; you were probably on the edge of the range so it jumps to you. If you were a few pixels back, it wouldn’t have jumped forward. You can see what I mean if you fight Luke Cage’s L1
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139

There is a range to where it hits you; you were probably on the edge of the range so it jumps to you. If you were a few pixels back, it wouldn’t have jumped forward. You can see what I mean if you fight Luke Cage’s L1

Stay far away from Luke , his heavy range becomes short , as you get to know his range , if you even stand out of his range , he'll definately come at you !