**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons not rewarding solo objectives

Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 612 ★★★
iPhone 8plus
Verizon
Good wifi

Did 5 rooms and wasn’t rewarded any solo objectives.

Comments

• Vood5Vood5 Posts: 19
    Same. No rewards yet
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    Support is worse lol. I opened a ticket regarding this. Provided dungeon rank, rooms done, time dungeon was started, screenshots and explained what my issue was.

They responded asking for dungeon rank, rooms done, time dungeon was started, screenshots and what my issue was that I was having. Thanks for the stellar support!!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Thanks you are almost as helpful as the support staff

Dude you posted this on a weekend, you a unlikely to get a response on the weekend unless it is critical.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

@Lormif I don’t care if it’s a weekend this is Muilti million dollar company they have weekend tech support. Plus it’s the exact same response on a weekday. I’m not even complaining about the response time, I’m complaining that they send a generic response and do nothing and never follow up on issue.

I am talking about you complaining you are not getting a response on the forums. they rarely respond directly to people here, let along on the weekend, and even still they will direct you to support, because this is not the support forums.
  • GeorgeGaming333GeorgeGaming333 Posts: 21
    It's probably in your stash
  • GeorgeGaming333GeorgeGaming333 Posts: 21
    It happened to me