**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

S4VED Christian based/Family friendly Alliance

Alliance Tag: S4VED
Current Rating: 15.8 million

We are in need of two players. Skill is more important to us than your rating. We would like two players who would actively participate in almost every AQ, map 4 or 5. Also looking for players who want to participate in near every in-season war.

Our rules are not many. We require use of LINE for communication and expect you to use it. Everyone is welcome at our alliance as long as you use family friendly language and can play at our level.

For AQ we run 3 BGs: Maps 5, 4 and 1 for those who can't be active. We start AQ at 4pm PST because we cater to many time zones and that has worked out best for us.

For AW we only have been running 1 BG. More demand would change this. We usually finish at Silver 1 or Gold 3.

Donations are not mandated. We just ask you to give out of generosity.

I can be reached via PM here or my LINE ID is dreadlockmatt

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    We have room for two. Come join us before the new war season starts!
    We currently have room for 3. Get in before the next war season starts if you’re looking for a chill place to be a part of with great people.
    Still have room, would love to get you settled in before the new war season starts.
  • MellockMellock Posts: 5
    We have a couple of folks retiring and would love to have a few more people who can rock map 5. Currently running (and completing) 553 until we can fill out our ranks. Add me in game or request an invite if interested. War is optional - we make sure everyone who wants to participate in war gets at least the 5 required for season rewards, but main focus is aq.