**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

16 mil / AQ focused / long term alliance / needs 1

We focus more on AQ and champ development. We run full diversity when we decide to run wars.
Donations are just enough to pay for our maps.
35,000 gold and 3,000 loyalty.
Our AQ schedule is as follows...
Bg1 - 65555
Bg2 - 55444
Bg3 - 55444
This gets us 100,000,000 points each week and map 6 crystals for growth resources.
We are a bunch of friends that enjoy playing a game together. We are all adults with jobs, kids and responsibilities. Sorry, no kids allowed.
We require Line for communication.
We don’t do weekly minimums because we don’t have to. We play, everything else takes care of itself.

If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, find me on Line or in game. Same name for both WeezerKDI

Comments

• WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    Still looking for one more if you’re interested or have any questions, WeezerKDI
    Had one more spot open up today. Same deal only we are a little bigger now. Hit me up. WeezerKDI on Line and in game.
    edited September 2019
    Had a few inquiries but nothing concrete yet. 22 core members have been together for over 3 years. It takes a certain kind of person to fill this spot.

Also, I should mention we are over 17 mil with 29 members now. We know how to grow.
    Looking to replace two. These need to be motivated players for a map 55444 group.
    Two long time members just stopped showing up. Hard to keep moving forward without a full and active team.
    17.2 mil now, need 1 more.
    WeezerKDI on Line or
    In game.

Weezerkdi