**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Angela to rank 2

B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
Contemplating rank 2 Angela. Super suicide friendly and huge damage. Curious if she’s worth it ?

Comments

• Options
    Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Depends on your other options. She's not bad. Great havok counter.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    I have 7 rank 5s (Aegon Blade sparky vision beardo namor Ghost) and rank 2 domino. Angela’s raw damage is appealing.

I have 5 T5B. Probably gunna rank 5 Emma or void but looking to rank 2 a 6*. Also have sentinel ST and void as 6*. Aegon also. But waste until duped. Thought about wasp as rank 2. Would really help her low HP and has good prestige once duped.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Don’t do it. You must have better 5*s
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I have a duped 6* Angela (not that the dupe matters much). I don't plan on ranking any 6* to r2 at this time that I won't take to R3. If I'm not going to R3 might as well save the extra t5 and rank a 5*. Can't see taking her to R3 so it's a no.
  • Options
    Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    @B_Dizzle_01 5* void is amazing tbh. I'd go with void anyday.
  • Options
    AytenikoAyteniko Posts: 6
    I ranked my 6* Angela to 2-35 one year ago. I that time, I didnt have any other good option. I used her almost everywhere (LOL, UC EQ, AQ, AW and Act 6.1). But with the July 4th offers I ranked 5* Blade, Stark and Corvus to 5-65 and now she cannot find place in my main team.