**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

High detail "low quality" option for champions

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
While I have to applaud Kabam for its attention to detail… this kinda backfires on certain champions

The MAIN issue is when Using Dormammu!!! Every part of him is glowing and it makes him lag like crazy!

Ghost Rider kinda has a similar issue to a much lesser extent and Voodoo has his cape which isn't a big lag but still lag

We need an option to "turn off/down" this kind of dynamic animation on the character models as it makes some champions VERY hard to use when you don't have the latest phone and industrial grade wifi

Comments

• Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I don't have lag issues related to using the champs listed above. They have worked fine for me. iPhone 6s
    100mb wifi or LTE cellular.
  • Options
    I don't have lag issues related to using the champs listed above. They have worked fine for me. iPhone 6s
    100mb wifi or LTE cellular.

For me Dorm lags like crazy at times which prevents me from using him outside of AW defense
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Dormammu, Cable, Doctor Strange, Mordo, Voodo, Ghost Rider, Howard the Duck, Phoenix, even GwenPool and Civil Warrior; Guillotine, Scarlet Witch, Hood and Magik specially after using their 3rd specials.
    Fight in the Ultron stage too. Two stages more too but less.

No doubts it's a graphics effects related problem, maybe causing memory leaks.
    It happen for anything with smoke, fire, particles, sparkles effects.
    I can understand some people don't have (aka fell) those problems, but there is a problem; more you fights with those fighters/stage more "lag" you'll have.

The easy fix is a setting for disable those effects.
    If they've a setting for disable music/sounds effects, Why not?.
    Almost every other game have settings for disable graphics effects, if others developers could do it, Why not?.
  • Options
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Dormammu, Cable, Doctor Strange, Mordo, Voodo, Ghost Rider, Howard the Duck, Phoenix, even GwenPool and Civil Warrior; Guillotine, Scarlet Witch, Hood and Magik specially after using their 3rd specials.
    Fight in the Ultron stage too. Two stages more too but less.

No doubts it's a graphics effects related problem, maybe causing memory leaks.
    It happen for anything with smoke, fire, particles, sparkles effects.
    I can understand some people don't have (aka fell) those problems, but there is a problem; more you fights with those fighters/stage more "lag" you'll have.

The easy fix is a setting for disable those effects.
    If they've a setting for disable music/sounds effects, Why not?.
    Almost every other game have settings for disable graphics effects, if others developers could do it, Why not?.

Also Lag-Crawler