**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just completed all Dungeon solo objectives and milestones, still short...

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
I never run dungeons, but sat down this morning and completed all the milestones and objectives and came up 2000 artifacts short of a 5* crystal. Is there anyway of getting more artifacts before the dungeons close for the month or am I going to have to wait until next month. Hopefully I'm not going to have to wait

Comments

• Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    This ☝🏼 You’re solid.

🐻
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Ok, great! Sorry for my ignorance about the dungeons and thanks for the help!

No worries, the way they do the timers does not make much sense to see the overall timeline of what is happening.
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

I never run dungeons, but sat down this morning and completed all the milestones and objectives and came up 2000 artifacts short of a 5* crystal. Is there anyway of getting more artifacts before the dungeons close for the month or am I going to have to wait until next month. Hopefully I'm not going to have to wait

We are only on cycle 3 of 5, there are still 2 more to do that can net you over 3k artifacts each.. Dungeons do not just run until the end of the month, but always slightly into the next month.
    Nice! I need 4,000 more for a 5* crystal.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

We are only on cycle 3 of 5, there are still 2 more to do that can net you over 3k artifacts each.. Dungeons do not just run until the end of the month, but always slightly into the next month.
    Nice! I need 4,000 more for a 5* crystal.
    If there is a champ you want in one of the other crystals they have better odds.
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    edited July 2019
    i got 15.5k artifacts, can i get to 22k till dungeons ends???? i am in tier2 btw...
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Make sure you recharge any champs you need at 1 unit