**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Play like a DJ and rewind it back!

Nothing's more irritating in the game, whether it be from a slip of the finger or simply moving too quickly, than accidently hitting the wrong node and it taking you the wrong way in quests and wars with no ability to get back on that path; resulting in everything from a wasted energy run to a loss in AW or AQ. Therefore I suggest: Backtrack tokens! Same as duel credits, gifting tokens, etc. You would be able to earn these and bank them in inventory to use when needed. Very simple to do it would seem and it would make mistakes that have nothing to do with game play or skill easily correctable.

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    hmm that's an interesting idea... I like the concept.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    If they made those a thing they’d probably end up costing like 5$ a token.
    Spend 5$ or you have to start your quest over.
  • DreadknockDreadknock Posts: 25

If they made those a thing they’d probably end up costing like 5$ a token.
    Spend 5$ or you have to start your quest over.

They would probably be highly scarce as well, like a 5*awakening gem
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Maybe not AW and AQ, but sure for solo quests. Maybe level 60 XP boosts are converted into backtrack tokens
  • DreadknockDreadknock Posts: 25

Maybe not AW and AQ, but sure for solo quests. Maybe level 60 XP boosts are converted into backtrack tokens

Maybe a higher cost for ones for AQ and War, but I like the XP boost conversion idea!