**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1st Rank 5 help please

CropDusterCropDuster Posts: 755 ★★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I am torn between these two champs on who to rank to 5/5 first.
Hyp: Poison immune, incinerate, stun and good regen
VTD: no immunities, killer regen, power gain, fury and precision (easily duplicated) also bleed or degen depending on the opponent.

1st Rank 5 help please 44 votes

5* VTD (unawakened)
11%
Crkwestissamaf80X_Factor_AgentDead1Mr_incredibl3 5 votes
5* Hyp (sig lvl 43)
88%
Severus35TheVyrusGAM3RGUYAnurag1606Lvernon15SpiderCoolsHendrossOnmixThecrusher_9756Raymundo86Repto23loneranger423PeterQuilljlamadisonshadow_lurker22AleorCUBIvarTheBonelessFhfjghhggggjfhfjgKong_Master 39 votes

Comments

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    5* Hyp (sig lvl 43)
    Win almost any match by doing parry, heavy, parry, heavy, Sp2 if stunned then heavy, 4 or 5 hit combo and Sp2 again and the fight should be over, if not sooner
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    5* Hyp (sig lvl 43)

Thanks @Deadpool87 and thanks everyone who voted.

No problem. I'm still about 1.5 T5B catalysts away from going R5 on my Hyperion. He's definitely helped me a lot, especially since I've awakened him.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    5* Hyp (sig lvl 43)
    as others say, hyperion is very good to get to r5. I like his power gain also fear him in aw for the same purpose... B)
  • 5* Hyp (sig lvl 43)
    Look man everyones telling you to go hyperion in general (i agree) but you gotta just choose the one you like more as you will do better with them.